Friday 30 March 2012

Wordplay Nine...


I received Wordplay issue 9 in the post yesterday and I thought it would be a good idea to take a few pictures and write some words so they keep on sending them...

 I haven't read the whole magazine or listened to the Sammy B-Side mix CD yet, but I have found time to stick some of the stickers on various things around the house and have a quick flick through the pages so I can tell you that there's interviews with Cappo, Skuff,  Telemachus, Dubbledge, Mouse, The Four Owls, Kid Koala and Goldie (graff head & drum n bass chap, not the ex-Blue Peter dog) amongst others.






Graff wise, there's four pages of Ster WSR flicks, a feature on Infamous Last Words crew and an interview with Nychos.

There's also UK rap reviews, a few adverts and some other guff that I will get round to looking at when I've done writing this sub-GCSE standard shite.

I reckon Wordplay gets better with every issue and while some people may not like the ever-decreasing graff coverage, I reckon there's more than enough UK-based graff mags and it's about time we had another decent UK focussed rap magazine...
There's a list of stockists HERE and if you can't find a shop near you that has it, you can get a copy sent direct to your door HERE
In the meantime, Mr Neville, you have my address...

No comments: