Friday 27 July 2012

Painting With Snails...



Finally finished 70 days of work yesterday for the Olympic Torch Relay (essentially a two and a half month rolling advert for a bank, a fizzy drinks maker and a manufacturer of electrical goods...) and have spent today washing dirty clothes, smoking cigs, drinking tea, sweating like a blind poof in a hot dog factory, opening threatening letters off the bank and generally trying to piece my mashed head back together.
Anyway, now I'm back home with unlimited hindernet access and that, I shall be making more regular updates (stealing bits off other people's blogs that I go to for, ahem, "inspiration") for ANTISOCIAL and the PAINTWASTERS WEBSHITE, which is great news for the two people, who aren't me or your mum, that actually give a flying fuck about such things.

Normal service has resumed, stay tuned...


CHECK THE UPDATED PAINTWASTERS BLOG THINGY HERE, FOOL

No comments: